Do you want to run this application?
When you connect to the UNSW Data Archive using the Java applet web-based user interface for the first time, one of the following two Java message may appear (Note: Mediaflux Desktop is the application which hosts the Data Archive):
If so, check the box which states "Do not show this again for apps from the publisher and location above" and then click on the Run button. This will allow Java to run automatically when you connect to the UNSW Data Archive Java applet web-based user interface in future.
See the Java applet guide for further information and other troubleshooting ideas.
Help and further information:
- To learn more about the Data Archive:
- To access the Data Archive Web application, use this link, or, go to the Home page for other access options
- To access the Data Archive using the Java applet web-based user interface, use this link. For more information, see the Java applet guide
- To create, or update, a Research Data Management Plan go to the ResData service
- Note: the Data Archive service is also available over SFTP, see the SFTP client guide for more information