What do I do with the popups and error messages?
Contact your local IT Support or the UNSW IT Service Centre (9385 1333) to install the Java application and/or either the Firefox or Safari browsers when using a SOE (Standard Operating Environment) workstation. If you have administrator rights on your PC, you can download and install the Java application and/or the Firefox or Safari browser yourself.
See the How do I configure my browser for Java? FAQ for information on how to configure Java for Firefox or Safari.
See the Java applet guide for further information and other troubleshooting ideas.
Help and further information:
- To learn more about the Data Archive:
- To access the Data Archive Web application, use this link, or, go to the Home page for other access options
- To access the Data Archive using the Java applet web-based user interface, use this link. For more information, see the Java applet guide
- To create, or update, a Research Data Management Plan go to the ResData service
- Note: the Data Archive service is also available over SFTP, see the SFTP client guide for more information