Who should I contact?
Please use the search box at the top of each page of the Data Archive website for information about the Data Archive. If your search does not provide any assistance, please use the most appropriate contact as set out below.
Please contact your local IT support or the UNSW IT Service Centre (9385 1333) to receive support for the Data Archive service or to provide feedback as to content found on this site.
Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor Research
For information regarding the UNSW Procedure for Handling Research Material and Data and research data retention periods, please contact Data Governance
Help and further information:
- To learn more about the Data Archive:
- go to the Start here page
- see all Help Topics
- see all Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- browse through the carousel on the homepage to view all available videos
- To access the Data Archive Web application, use this link, or, go to the Home page for other access options
- To create, or update, a Research Data Management Plan go to the ResData service
- Note: the Data Archive service is also available over SFTP, see the SFTP client guide for more information