Can I map the Data Archive in my local computer's drives?
It it not possible to map the Data Archive in your local computer's drives.
To upload and download data to and from the Data Archive use the:
- Web application (see the Web application guide for more information).
- SFTP (see the SFTP client guide for more information).
- Command line script (see the Command line Script guide for more information).
Help and further information:
- To learn more about the Data Archive:
- To access the Data Archive Web application, use this link, or, go to the Home page for other access options
- To create, or update, a Research Data Management Plan go to the ResData service
- Note: the Data Archive service is also available over SFTP, see the SFTP client guide for more information