How should I access the Data Archive?
The UNSW Data Archive Web application provides access to an interface enabling you to upload, download, locate, and review your research data.
The Data Archive Web application is suitable for researchers who wish to search the Data Archive and to either upload or download less than 50 gigabytes (GB) of data and/or less then 1000 files (during a single session). See the Web application guide for more information.
Researchers who frequently upload or download data, and/or generate datasets, may wish to schedule a regular upload or download of data rather than manually uploading and downloading data via the Web application.
- Researchers who upload or download more than 50 GB of data and/or more than 1000 files, at a time, please see the SFTP client guide.
- Researchers who wish to schedule a regular upload or download of data, please see the Command line script guide.
Help and further information:
- To learn more about the Data Archive:
- To access the Data Archive Web application, use this link, or, go to the Home page for other access options
- To create, or update, a Research Data Management Plan go to the ResData service
- Note: the Data Archive service is also available over SFTP, see the SFTP client guide for more information